A series of free future care planning webinars during Dying Matters week.
Who should attend? Anyone who provides Palliative and End of Life Care in any setting.
Alongside the social media campaign we have arranged a series of short, bite-sized Webinars running from 10th to 14th May 2021 via MS Teams that are free to attend.
These will be delivered throughout the week at different times of the day to hopefully allow as many people as possible to attend. Topics are a mix of practical ‘how to’ guides and information session to share support tools:
- EARLY – Primary Care Tool to aid early identification of end of life patients
- Remote Advance Care Planning Discussions – guide on how to facilitate a good ACP discussion by remote means (telephone/video)
- North West Model for Life Limiting Conditions – revamp of the NW End of Life Model launch
- Serious Illness Care Programme
- North West Anticipatory Clinical Planning Guidance (inc. DNACPR)
- Personalised Care
- EPaCCS Digital Record Sharing
There is no registration process, all joining links are contained in the information within the link below for each of the sessions. Please join us for any of the session that are appropriate to help support your work.