A unique study event raising awareness of the Electronic Palliative Care Coordination Systems (EPaCCS) and the importance of early identification.
Tuesday 4 February 2020 at the Canalside Conferencing Centre, Middlewich
The event will cover;
- National Update: EPaCCS and the Personalised Care Agenda
- Demystifying the language of EPaCCS
- The Cheshire EPaCCS Journey
- Early Identification
- Using EPaCCS in your everyday practice – what does this look like?
- Using EPaCCS to support Quality Improvements & Service Development
This day is fully funded for delegates from the Cheshire area. £40 for those outside the area.
For more information and to book follow this link here.