We wish to recruit up to a further three members to join our Chair and Trustees in creating a strong governing body: the Board of Trustees.
We need people who can help direct the End of Life Partnership towards achieving its mission and ensure it is effectively managed. You would need to be able to make a commitment to the Partnership and devote the necessary time; have strategic vision, independent judgement, an ability to think creatively and a willingness to speak your mind.
Ideally, the new trustees will also have skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience of, or considerable interest in, palliative and end of life care
- Strategy, public policy, and management
- Third sector organisations, and partnerships across public and third sector
- Professional education, evaluation, audit and research
- Commissioning services
- Financial Management
- Human resource management
Please email Caroline Kirkham at email@example.com if you would like any further information or would like an application pack. Or telephone 01270 785120.